Our aim is to create a community of law professionals and students to cater to the most pressing dilemmas that freshers face while making a career decision. Unlike other law blogs, we believe in creating direct connections between law students and experts!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We, at TLC, have recently released a new segment named "Case Briefs" which focuses upon providing law academics with summarized version of important case laws in various law subjects included in the BA LL.B curriculum.
The purpose is to create a unified database of all such case laws which can be used in exams and in real life.
After the release of this segment, on the first day, we witnessed a reach of 1000+ people from the legal fraternity interested in the same and the reach has increased since.
Thus, now we are looking for dedicated students to contribute to this segment by working with us on other uncovered law subjects.
WHO CAN APPLY
Law students from 2nd year onwards are encouraged to apply. It's a virtual opportunity.
1. Submit required case briefs on an assigned law subject within a stipulated time in a given format.
2. Contribute to the database as per requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV along with a writing sample (showcasing your research/writing skills) to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE "Application for Researcher".
1. Publication of blogs with your name as the primary author.
2. Co-editor position: If your work is found impressive after completion of the task, you will be added to the core team as a co-editor with the main author. This will give you an opportunity to lead an entire team of future researchers.
3. Honing leadership, research, and teamwork abilities.
4. Flexible working hours.
3 weeks minimum.
Can be extended based on preference and quality of work.
LAST DATE TO APPLY
May 30, 2021